The course of a super master.
The course is for a demanded nail designer.
Chinese painting based on original schemes:
- Roses (Simple and Complex);
- Poppies (Simple and 3D);
- Sakura Bloom;
- Lady’s Delight.
It is very easy and simple to create designs, using EMPASTA One Stroke. The transitional dry period is 2-3 seconds. Design is economical of materials. E.MiLac and gel paints are combined during the courses. Floral design in couple strokes.
We present you pir new product by E.Mi – EMPASTA Forest Green
- Apply classical coat EMPASTA E.Mi “Forest Green” on prepared nails, then polymerize in E.Mi LED/CCFL lamp for 10 seconds. Apply matte top gel E.MiLac and polymerize for 30 seconds.
- Mix EMPASTA “Forest Green” and “White Rafinad”. Using the given mixture of colours, paint a stripe RUFFIAN and texture in a thin layer to make EMPASTA fully polymerized in the lamp. The design texture will have a 3D effect due to a combination of matte top gel and glossy EMPASTA. Polymerize for 30 seconds.
- Cover the rest nails with gel paints “Alpine Snow”, “Grey Iceberg”, “Forest Green” mixing with “White Rafinad”. Use glossy and matte E.Mi Finish gel to make the texture contrastive. Paint stripes using EMPASTA “Black Tar”, decorate with strass and fix them with E.Mi “Liquid stones” gel.
How To Enrol: To enrol online please use the “Enrol” button below. Or you can:
- Phone: 01 9060894 / 087 0904137 (10:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday) by Credit Card/Visa Debit Card – No extra charges.
- Note: Deposits are non refundable but are transferable to next available courses.
- Note: Customers are entitled to appeal for a refund if a doctors certificate is provided stating the customers unavailability to attend the course.
- Note: Cancellation charge 20% of total cost.
- Note: An extra extension can be placed on the course by contacting our office